2023 is the best year for you to buy a dental practice. Well, let me back up and say, it COULD be the best year for it. Depending on you.
In my conversations with dentists, so often they express concerns about it not being “the right time.” And I get it! We talk about “the right time” when it comes to the stock market, the housing market, and other investments. But this is not the same thing.
Are YOU ready to buy a dental practice?
- Do you want independence in your career?
- Do you have solid skills and hand speed?
- Have you saved up some money? Or can you?
- Are you actively building your network? Or are you ready to do it?
Notice there’s nothing in my checklist about interest rates, or the Dow Jones, or macroeconomic trends across international markets (or whatever). If you’re a “yes” to those questions above, then 2023 is the perfect year for you to buy a dental practice.
You’re actually extremely fortunate! You’ve chosen a profession where economic ups and downs don’t matter as much as they do in some others. (There’s always more sugar, after all!) Trying to “time” the market just means that you’re delaying your independence longer and longer.
So it all comes down to you. If YOU’RE ready, then the right practice is out there, ready for you. Will it be easy to find and easy to buy? Probably not! But that’s where I come in. I can help you through the entire process.
Learn how to find the right practice, how to negotiate the purchase, and how to prepare yourself for ownership with the resources I provide. The podcast and the blog are free. The book is only $2. And when you’re ready, you can get in touch with me to help you make it all happen.
- Understanding the Asking Price – Is It a Good Practice to Buy?
- Yes, It’s Okay if the Practice You Buy Is Close to 5 Others (or 10) — Here’s Why
- 3. Why Demographics Is the Least and Most Important Thing to Consider